Tuesday, December 19, 2006

florida

I arrived in florida last night. Before I continue I have some unfinished thoughts.

We did shooting for The Last Man on Saturday night at the Masonic temple in downtown Tucson. Needless to say, it was scary and weird. It had multiple conference room looking rooms which had thrones and alters. I don't think anything evil in nature happens there but it looks like a fraternity for really strange white people. However, one of the people on the crew is a Freemason and he is Iranian (wtfawdg?). The strangest things I saw were a wall of photos of old men dressed as medieval kings and a closet full of old sandals and big drums :/ .
We had A LOT of guns that night and my ears have just barely recovered.

So yes, I am in Florida until the 24th. I am photographing a wedding on Friday and will be cold chillin' until then.

No comments: