Sunday, November 04, 2007

dramatic irony and other updates


As I continue putting off work for my only "academic" course I was itching to update.

1. Seymour Hersh gives a talk on Iran at the annual Amnesty International conference in Ireland. This video is only the first hour of his talk and I have been unable to locate the full talk.

2. I will upload new raw footage from the air show ASAP.

3. The recent FRONTLINE on Iran was fairly well done and did a good job talking about the official positions of each country.

4. I found this Wide Angle program on the Arab talk show Kalam Nawaem (کلام نواعم) to be worth watching. Thanks to PBS for making the shows available online.

5. I am driving to the Lone Star International Film Festival in Fort Worth, Texas on Thursday. The Runners got selected to play in the Latino Shorts program. Go to the film's blog for more info. If you live in Texas I expect you to be there :P

*The racist illustration above is from my textbook, On Film-making by Alex Mackendrick written in 2004.

1 comment:

M Squared Designs LLC said...

ahhhh procassssssssstination! i love it