Sunday, April 27, 2008

update after a while

So if you're wondering, I'm not dead. I'll share a few thoughts with you to prove it.

. Picture locking a film is like deciding when it's time to ask someone to marry you.

. Hillary's recent statements regarding her far fetched hypothetical situation with Iran have amazed me. I liken her statements to a child playing the hypothetical threat game..."if you have Superman powers, I'll hire Lex Luther to pull out the kryptonite." In addition, mentioning Iran as a country that would use nuclear weapons without even having them is absurd, or would it be worse if she said the same thing to North Korea? This display of fear-mongering and war drumming is just the type of thing that the world should see as being dangerous to the security of the world.

No comments: