Sunday, August 30, 2009

It's Been A Long While


As you may have noticed the frequency of my posts diminishing, I should explain for myself... I am still alive but have been working on a variety of different projects that sometimes my own wife can't keep up with...

A few upcoming things you should look out for...

My coverage of Freestyle Session 12 on Dipdive... sure to be the hotness so keep checking for it.

The release of Warring Factions on DVD... I'm not giving a concrete date but I'm aiming for Eid time (end of Ramadhan).
........................................................................................

In the meantime, here's a message to take home:

Act like you know better, because you do.
Tell the truth and shame the devil.
Don't be afraid of the truth but be aware of the consequences.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for your dvd to come out for a year. Alert the masses!

Ahmed said...

where do i start waiting in line?

Victor V said...

good advice ;)

Nerst said...

someone call on that kid in the green! :P

ErictheBEAST said...

2 copies pre ordered ... can't wait
ps... where did you get the outfit?

Jaas said...

I picked it up in Brooklyn on Atlantic Ave

Thanks for your support ;)