Friday, January 30, 2009

Experimental Bboying Forum: Free and Paranoid Android





I stumbled upon this forum earlier today at work. PA had told me about this forum when he went to IBE last year but I never got to see it until now. Paranoid Android was a big name in Arizona bboying from about 2004-2006 and influenced a whole generation of bboys from AZ and California. In 2003 that PA was training Law and was the brains of Circus Runaways. I was working at a high school at the time and I had them all over for a late night practice.

PA always had a mixed reputation in Arizona but I've always respected him for his contributions to bboying and taking the time to actually articulate his ideas to people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

watch for PA's cappuccino sip... LOL

Anonymous said...

Free didn't have much to say more than house. Paranoid breaks it down on the "abstract" history lesson