Sunday, November 26, 2006

let the races begin

So all of my projects are due in the next 2 weeks.
I shot everyday this break/weekend. I just hope that everything cuts together... then my heart attack will cease.

For my scene analysis class I shot 2 days at Guadalajara Grill, one of the best Mexican restaurants in Tucson. The owner was really nice about us shooting our scene, even though the whole restaurant was watching us when we shot wednesday night. I hope it only made their dinner more interesting.

I just got back from shooting another night for The Last Man. We have been shooting live ammunition so its been a lot of fun. We also shot our actors with blood capsules from a paintball gun. The director missed the pad he was suppose to shoot Santiago in and hit his shoulder. It made a sweet wealt. We are well into filming the 3rd Act and will be finished with prinicipal photography before Christmas, God willing.

3 comments:

teagirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
teagirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Les Avenge Lexi said...

keep me updated on whenever your films might be showing somewhere...and if they aren't, then bring me copies!!! i wanna see em!