Friday, October 27, 2006

Busy time

Well... I've been more busy this week than I have this whole semester. My professors are having everything due next week and I feel like I'm on crazy pills.

In other developments, my film "An Encounter With Evil and Fate" will be playing at the Loft on Saturday night at 10pm for the Three Minute Thriller Competition. In addition, they might even be playing an older film I made in 2003 called "The Green and Red" featuring two battling comic book geeks. The films will be playing as encore screenings from previous years I have entered the competition.

Also, my film about two Iraqi men and their experiences during Saddam's regime is playing at Reel Inspiration on Sunday the 5th of November.

Anyone who wants to come support me and the films should come to the screenings. Thanks.

7 comments:

Jaas said...

for sure... just don't expect any brokeback mountains
:X

teagirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaas said...

teagirl: The Iraq film plays next weekend. At the Fox theatre

Anonymous said...

Justin:

What day does that movie play? Maybe I can come down for that and we can all go as a group. Let me know.

Jaas said...

my movie plays on sunday at 4 at the Fox theatre downtown. it is playing within the fest so i don't know exactly when it will play within the program. the program will only be like 2 hours. that would be great if you guys could come.

Jaas said...

they were ok. Some of the showcase films were better though. I had 2 classmates that had work shown

teagirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.